Utveggio Castle

Address: Via Padre Ennio Pintacuda 1, Palermo

The Castle, which dominates the city, was built from 1928 to 1933 by the architect Santangelo commissioned by the builder Michele Utveggio, with the intention of making it a hotel first and then a casino, but after a long period of decline due mainly to the Second World War ,in 1984 it was purchased by the Sicily Region which took care of its restoration. Today it is the home of an important high management training school.